DEBORAH ROBERTSON’S BREASTFEEDING SPECIALIST COURSE for:
- Health Professionals working with breastfeeding mothers and babies
- Infant Feeding Co-ordinator post holders
- Breastfeeding Counsellors updating skills and knowledge
- Candidates preparing for the IBLCE Lactation Consultant exam
- IBCLCs earning CERPS to recertify
ALMOST EVERYONE DOES THE WHOLE COURSE:
- 12 study days, one per month
- A linked graded homework each month
- Details of session topics and homework tasks at breastfeedingspecialist.com
- Priority to those booking the entire course
- Catch up any missed parts in subsequent year(s)
- Course approval by Lactation Education Accreditation and Approval Review Committee (LEAARC) , meaning approved as suitable for IBLCE exam candidates and awarded CERPS for IBCLCs.
- Generous concessions for those who self-fund
- Further discounts for unwaged breastfeeding volunteers
- Monthly pay-as-you-go option
CERTIFICATES FOR PROFESSIONAL STUDY:
- See breastfeedingspecialist.com for details of the number of hours/CERPs generic clomid no prescription awarded for each day and homework that appear on certificates of attendance/completion.
- Those completing all 24 parts are awarded the 120 hour LEAARC Approved Breastfeeding Specialist Course diploma.
- Course scheduled so students complete the 90 hours required before IBCLE exam entry deadline.
- Study days combine lectures, games, videos, discussions, handouts, practical demonstrations, dramas, case studies and skills practice
- Clearly linking theory to everyday work with breastfeeding mothers and babies.
- There is variety and we have fun!
- Every study day and homework includes multiple choice questions to test recall and problem solving around that month’s topics, thus providing great practice for “The Exam.”
ENQUIRIES to DEBORAH: 01634 814275 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKING FORM: at www.breastfeedingspecialist.com