LCGB Conference Poster Abstract Submission Form
Abstracts are particularly invited that address barriers to lactation, all abstracts must acknowledge that breastfeeding is normal for the mother-baby dyad.
Complete the form below to submit. All fields must be filled in. The deadline for submissions is 5pm on 25th April 2022 Submissions will only be accepted via this form.
• Your name, organisation, contact details
• Abstract title
• An abstract text of no more than 200 words (not including contact details, title)
• Abstract deadline: 5pm on 25th April 2022
• Submit your abstract via this form.
• Abstracts will be reviewed by a panel and successful abstracts will be confirmed by email by 24th May at the latest.
• All presenters will be required to register for the conference and pay the associated fee. (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if funding is an impediment.) Places can be booked online via www.lcgb.org/events
• Posters should be: High Resolution, JPEG/ PNG format. Please be aware that large posters may be difficult to view in digital form, we suggest a max size of A2.
• Submissions can be made jointly; however, we require one email address for the point of contact and communication of information.
• Successful abstracts will be published virtually on SpatialChat during the conference, (delegates will be visiting SpatialChat during breaks) and on the LCGB-OWL website during and after the conference.
The entry period has now ended